Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On The Move

That's right, we are on the move. Daddy and I have decided that he should go back to college. We are moving into the married dorms a little early so that I can start working. I will be as the college cook. The lady that is doing it now will be having a baby very soon. So, I will start working in a week and a half. Little Guy will have to go to the nursery at the college while I am working. I am not looking forward to having to do that, but I will only be working for 5 hours a day. Daddy should be able to finish in one year so Little Guy will not be in the nursery for long. We will be able to still do deputation on the weekends. Daddy went to Pastor's School last week and had a wonderful time. He was truly missed! He was able to meet up with the missionary that we will be working with when we get to Canada. He said it was nice to get to talk with him again.
Well that is a little bit about what is happening in our neck of the woods. I will get back to you after we are moved and all settled in:)

3 comments:

Farrah said...

Wow! Sounds like some big changes are ahead!

I noticed that you have a "Test" blog. I do too! If you are interested in removing access to it from your profile, I can tell you how.

On your "Dashboard" go to "Settings" on either of the two blogs. The third choice down about listings has the line, "Edit displayed blogs." Click on that. Now, click next to the "Test" blog to uncheck it. Then it won't show on your profile.

Blessings,
Farrah

Mommy said...

Wow, Mommy, I had no idea those were in the plans so soon!

Will you be moving back into your house?

Will be praying for you. (((hugs)))

Jen said...

We are still trying to sell the house so we will be living in the married dorms by the church!!!