Monday, November 19, 2007

Giving Thanks

This blog comes with no pictures, Sorry to both the Grandmas:)

I wanted to take the time to count some of the blessing that God has given to me.
My Hubby
God has given me a great Godly man as my Husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a help with our Little Guy; I know I would be able to be the mom I need to be without him!
My Parents
Right now we are living with my parents. It can be trying at times since we have two families under one roof, but all in all it is good. It is a big blessing to be able to live here. We have a house that we are trying to sell and we are starting deputation, so it is a big help. They also help with Little Guy. I think that it is more for their sake that they always offer to hold him:) I love the fact that already he is forming a great relationship with them.
My In Laws
Although we live far away from each other they are a great blessing. I am praying that we will be able to see them for Christmas. They are wonderful parents and great grandparents.
My Church & Pastor
I believe that we go to a wonderful church. There we are able to be fully involved in many ministries, and we know that our Pastor will be preaching from the true Bible. We also have been able to make some wonderful Christian friends.
My Salvation
This is the biggest blessing. Without my Lord I would be lost in every sense of the word. To know that no matter what I can always turn God means more to me then I can put into words.

Well thanks for letting me ramble on. I pray that you all will have a blessed Thanksgiving:)

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I enjoyed reading your rambles. :) See you on Thursday!

Mommy said...

Hey Mommy! I was blessed with a blog friend award and I would like to pass it on to you. Please come over to my blog and get my award.

To get it, right click on the Blogger Friend graphic. A menu will pop up. Click "Save as" and save it to a file on your computer. Then upload the graphic onto your website just like you would a photo.

You can place it in your side bar where it says add a page element.

Then pass on the award to anybody else that you would like to.