Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day

Daddy, Mommy and Little Guy would like to wish everyone

a very Merry Christmas....


This year for christmas we stayed home. This was different because since the year we were engaged we have gone away. In the morning we did gifts with my parents, then we went to my brothers house for dinner and gifts with them. It was a long day, but a lot of fun. Thankfully my sister in law is always prepared and even had a swing for Little Guy to be in:) He loves the swing so it was great!!!! Here are some pictures of our day:)


Wow!! This toy is so cool...


I would like to thank Mommy and Daddy, Grandma and


Grandpa and Jesus for everything that He has given to me.


Ahhhh...its so nice to sit up and look around. This is the best seat ever!


What can I say...little guy can melt anybody's heart with that cute face.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

What great pictures of little guys first Christmas. Little guy can sure melt my heart with that cute face, but the foot in the background, that cannot! (wink, wink) ;-)

Those little seats are really neat. They didn't have those that I remember when I had Sweetie and Bean. They may of when I had Tiny Boy, but I didn't know about it.

I still see red hair growing in. :)