Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simplifying Christmas Day 8~ Homemade Gift Ideas


Well usually I don't do homemade gifts only because of time. Before we had children I was a teacher at the local Christian school, which kept me really busy:) I loved my job, but boy even during Christmas break I had work to do. All that to say, I never really made gifts for anyone for Christmas. This year, however, things are different:) I am so excited about the gifts I am making for my nieces and nephews, and I am sure you are tired of hearing about them:)
I also love to get homemade gifts:) I think about all the time and energy that the person put into the gift. After Christmas I will have to put up pictures for you, but till then I will have to keep you on the edge:) (Insert evil giggle:)
This meme is hosted by my friend Heather! If you would like to play too, or just read about how others are simplifying Christmas, click here.

No comments: